1. Meet the AmCham China Chairmen (2 mins)
SPECIAL FEATURE...AmCham China Chairmen's View From China
AmCham China & CHINADebate U.S.—China Trade/Business Series 2017
In February 2017, the Chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce in China,
along with several past Chairmen, came to Washington, D.C. for the annual Congressional 'Door Knock.'
While in D.C. the Chairmen joined us in a panel discussion and individual interviews
about U.S. business in China, U.S.-China relations, trade, and much more. We present their views in a 13 part series.
Sheryl WuDunn, business executive, lecturer, best-selling author, and winner of the Pulitzer Prize moderated.
2. 'U.S. companies feel less welcome in China.' (9 mins)
3. 'On trade, reciprocity should rule.' (12 mins)
4. 'China must have innovation for its economy to grow.' (9 mins)
5. 'Open China’s Markets to U.S. Business.' (9 mins)
6. [Q&A] ‘Is Jack Ma right, will e-commerce create U.S. jobs?’ (6 mins)
7. [Q&A] ‘Has China decided Foreign Direct Investment isn't so important for them?’...
8. [Q&A] ‘How do we solve the problems between the U.S. and China?’ (6 mins)
[Interview] William Zarit | 'AmCham China helps each side understand the other.' (3 mins)
[Interview] Dennis Wilder | 'Re-look WTO agreements with China.' (4 mins)
[Interview] James McGregor | 'China has to realize the gig is up.' (4 mins)
[Interview] Lester Ross | 'China: explain why markets not open.' (5 mins)
[Interview] John Watkins | ‘Biosciences, healthcare, consumer, all opportunities.’ (4 m...